Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why dO I ChOse NuRsinG?

Being a sickly Person during childhood and a Family whO experienced A lOt of Health Problems are maybe the reasons why a take-up nurSinG as my cOurse.
HaviNg a Courage to help others speCially those siCkly one, also give me an IdeA whAt Course should I take when I reach College.

eVery time we have our Community duty, I meet people wiTh diffirent charateristics, attitudes and beliEfs. I would say that i love this Kind of eXperiences, in thaT way I was aBle to ShaRe thiNgs To Them at the same time I Can aLso LearN something ThroUgh thEm. I love the Feeling that I was able to share faCts To sOmeone in teRms of There heAlth ConceRns.

I cAnt also denY the FacT that Being a nurSe (somEday...hahahah) is a good chance for me to reach otHer County and to trAvell in DiffireNt plaCes(hehehe, ambiSyosa). it Will Be a Good SteppIng Stone for me To accomplish tHose Things.
I knoW!!!! i will be Some LiKe To be SomedaY.. hahhahahah

27 comments:

  1. 57 % passing rate of NURSING board examination (BROKENSHIRE COLLEGE)..NYahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhheee.,.,.cchhhaaarr.,.,

    .,.,.,.study hard and always pray 2 god.,.,

    t.c

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaah....
    sunggo..
    hehe..pero,every person has its role for its existence kaya, go..go..go..!!!!!
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wala koy ma ingon..
    hands up koh...
    hehehe...
    grabeh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure that you have all the courage to help others in different situations?


    GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    ahahaha.,la lang.,kailangan eh

    ReplyDelete
  7. ..agi lang koh...


    no comment at all...


    bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hastang garaa......hehehe ikaw njud ang nurse sa tanang nurse sa kalibutan ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow makahilak mn pud tah ana amega oie!!

    hmmmp ikw pud pag comentpud oie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hastang garaa ug stpping stone uie. .


    ^^, haha ^^,


    ^^, keep dreaming !!! ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ana jud gleyz..
    study hard!
    Godbleshu!

    ReplyDelete
  13. char, tama jud nah tal. .

    hmm, kw huh manungog pjud kah zaq bwt a2ng injection huh, hehe. .

    aws, naovercome nmn fud yta nq 2 uie after n2 mg rd, hehe. .

    ReplyDelete
  14. so will learn more if you are already a graduate... keep iy up... do the best in everything that you do...

    ReplyDelete